K.I.S.S. is an acronym for Keep It Simple Stupid which is a principle of doing things created by the US Navy in the 1960’s. We at Swipe OK have adopted the same principle because our customers love it and because it’s the best way to do business. See below for 10 ways we keep it simple.
WHY SWIPE OK?
- Contract not required: You read that right. At Swipe OK, we don’t require a contract. Companies require contracts out of fear of losing customers. They want time to prove they are worthy. We believe so much that you’ll love us that we won’t require you to sign a contract on most products and services. Most payment processing companies ask for contracts from 1 to 4 years in order to do business with them. On the surface this seems like a risky proposition for us since we have a cost of doing business. But we don’t see it that way. We see it as the best way to keep it simple for our respected customers.
- Transparent Pricing: At Swipe OK, we will discuss pricing with you openly before we go further in talking about product. We want you to understand what you are getting and to have confidence in the relationship we build. We would prefer to leave a little profit on the table and know that we have a lifetime relationship with you and your business.
- Unbeatable pricing: At Swipe OK, our overhead is low which saves you money. We will do periodic rate check ups and show you how much you are continuing to save with our programs. We’ve never been beaten non price when looking at pricing with a small or medium business. You work hard for your money and you should keep more of it.
- Proven increase in profit: We see it over and over when a customer was paying a higher than necessary rate and reduce their spend with Swipe OK. For most small and medium businesses, payment processing is one of your top 5 highest cost items. Reducing that cost increases your profit. There is no simpler way to increase profit than reducing your cost of accepting payments.
- First in class customer service: Working with Swipe OK, you will work directly with the owner of the business and not be just a number. If you have a problem, you will have the cell phone of the owner of the company and can call for assistance. But when he’s not able to take your call (he has to sleep sometime), we’ve partnered with the best in the world at providing after hours support for payment processing and the average wait time is less than 30 seconds as of the beginning of 2022.
- Simple & reliable statements: One thing we learned early in this business is that one of the major frustrations with business owners we visited was the fact that their current provider either never sent them a statement or the statement they received was so confusing, they had no idea what any of it meant. At Swipe OK, we will ALWAYS provide a monthly statement and promise to keep it easy to read and understand.
- Widest range of options to fit YOUR need: Swipe OK wants to be a solution for your business needs and know that when we are, our own needs will be met. The late and great Zig Ziglar used to say, “Help enough people get what they want and you’ll get what you want.” We live that 24/7 at Swipe OK. Our product offering is the most extensive in the industry which means we have a solution for everyone.
- Local, Local, Local: When you work with Swipe OK, you are working with a local business who contributes to the local economy and cares about Oklahoma, just like you. OK is in our name. OK is in our blood. And the owner has been helping Oklahoma small and medium businesses for more than 25 years. Click the button below to see just a couple of ways we are helping Oklahoma beyond the ordinary.
- Champions of small business: At Swipe OK, we will always do anything in our power to support, encourage, educate, inform and promote small and medium local businesses. It’s a way of life for us.
- Keep your rate: Yes, you read that right. Swipe OK will NEVER raise your rates. Some companies use a smoke and mirror approach. They’ll hook you and raise your rates down the road. You usually sign for it. But it’s in the small print somewhere in your long term contract. What we do today is what the rate will be as long as you are a trusted customer of Swipe OK. We want to remove the guess work and the frustration from the payment acceptance part of your business while increasing your profit. And we want you to refer us to your friends to help them the same. The card brands may raise their rates from time to time and we will pass that along, but the rate you are charged from Swipe OK will stay consistent to keep it simple and to give you peace of mind.
If you’re ready to see what Swipe OK can do for your business or just want to tell us how amazing we are, drop us a quick line.